您的当前位置:首页 >熱點 >【】Tweet may have been deleted 正文
时间:2026-05-23 17:50:15 来源:网络整理编辑:熱點
Donald Trump weighed in on the cause of an explosion in New York City, declaring a “bomb went
Donald Trump weighed in on the cause of an explosion in New York City, declaring a “bomb went off” well before local authorities had made any official declaration about what had happened. Twitter responded swiftly, accusing the Republican presidential nominee of fear-mongering.。
Trump's comments came as he campaigned in Colorado, less than an hour after the 8:30pm ET explosion in the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan. Two hours later, the cause of the explosion was still being investigated, officials said. At the time of publishing, this is still the case.。
Tweet may have been deleted。
At least 29 people were injured and there were no reports of casualties outside the Associated Blind Housing facility at 135 W. 23rd St., where the explosion occurred. Officials described the injuries as minor, except one which is being treated as serious.。
Although the New York City Police Department had yet to confirm the cause of the explosion, that didn't stop Trump from talking about the emergency during a rally in Colorado Springs. 。
SEE ALSO:Donald Trump's visit to a church in Flint was super awkward
。"Just before I got off the plane, a bomb went off in New York and nobody knows exactly what’s going on, but, boy we are really in a time. We better get very tough, folks," said Trump, who allegedly was briefed in his jet before arriving at the rally. 。
Tweet may have been deleted。
"It’s a terrible thing that’s going on in our world and in our country and we are going to get tough and smart and vigilant," Trump added. "We’ll see what it is. We'll see what it is.”
Twitter vilified Trump, accusing him of inciting fear and noting the difference between his claims and the statements of New York City officials and local news reports.。
Thanks for signing up!。
Tweet may have been deleted 。
Tweet may have been deleted。
Tweet may have been deleted 。
Tweet may have been deleted。
Tweet may have been deleted。
Tweet may have been deleted 。
CNN reported that law enforcement officials said a gas leak had been ruled out as the cause of the reported explosion, and that it could have been caused by a device put in or near a dumpster.。 UPDATE: Sept. 18, 2016, 11:24 p.m. ET 。
New York City officials livestreamed the press conference relating to the event. The Mayor's office have said "The investigation is ongoing. Though we believe this was an intentional act, there is no credible terror threat against NYC at this moment."。
Tweet may have been deleted。 Tweet may have been deleted 。
UPDATE: Sept. 18, 2016, 1:19 a.m. ET。
NYPD are investigating a second possible device on 27th and 6th Avenue, asking nearby residents to avoid their windows.。
Officials have told news outlets that the second device appears to be a pressure cooker. A police robot has been sent in to inspect it.。
Tweet may have been deleted。
Tweet may have been deleted。
UPDATE: Sept. 18, 2016, 11:12 a.m. ET。
New York Governor Andrew Cuomo told reporters that this was "obviously an act of terrorism." He did not, however, name which person or group might have been behind it. 。
"We will not allow these type of people and these type of threats to disrupt our life in New York. This is freedom. This is democracy, and we are not going to allow them to take that from us," he said, according to the BBC.。
Despite IOC ban, Rio crowds get their political messages across2026-05-23 17:15
花式送溫暖!津門虎三輸榜尾大戰 恐難逃踢附加賽命運2026-05-23 17:07
阿圭羅回應效命阿根廷:啥都沒想 讓我好好過個節2026-05-23 16:38
深足主帥:想贏河北需保持上一場勁頭 球員心態非常好2026-05-23 16:28
Photos show the Blue Cut fire blazing a path of destruction in California2026-05-23 16:05
19日賠率 :熱刺難敵利物浦火力 藍軍米蘭需防丟分2026-05-23 16:04
花式送溫暖 !津門虎三輸榜尾大戰 恐難逃踢附加賽命運2026-05-23 15:53
巴黎巨頭 :質疑梅西的人都不懂球 他這半年極出色2026-05-23 15:50
Is Samsung's Galaxy Note7 really the best phone?2026-05-23 15:25
申花代理主帥 :球隊目標以老帶新組合隊伍 爭取每場勝利2026-05-23 15:24
Richard Branson 'thought he was going to die' in bike accident2026-05-23 17:35
羅伯遜:紅牌罰下是我的鍋 其他判罰最好還是別聊2026-05-23 16:40
英媒:皇馬有意冬窗簽回C羅 但曼聯目前不想放人2026-05-23 16:35
長春亞泰VS廣州隊首發:雙外援PK全華班 蔣光太出戰2026-05-23 16:34
Sound the alarms: Simone Biles finally met Zac Efron2026-05-23 16:24
上港主帥:我們對自己的打法有信心 費萊尼是領袖級球員2026-05-23 16:17
阿森納VS利茲聯首發:拉卡澤特衝鋒 富安健洋出戰2026-05-23 16:07
鄧涵文 :賽前鄭智要求大家全力以赴 球隊表現越來越好2026-05-23 15:31
'The Flying Bum' aircraft crashes during second test flight2026-05-23 15:30
阿圭羅回應效命阿根廷:啥都沒想 讓我好好過個節2026-05-23 15:23